Last year, I took some time to reflect on the past year to savor some of my accomplishments and I hope you'll bare with me as I hit you baby, one more time.
• Hosted a Pinterest Party—presenting to the American Marketing Association last Fall. (And will be presenting again next week to a local college! Whoo hoo!)
• Designed letterpress and flat wedding invitation suites for six fabulous brides (& grooms).
• Opened the cyber-doors of the Etsy Shop which has brought tremendous traffic to the blog as well as making the scratch-off Save the Dates a best selling item.
I have a few ideas of what I'd like to see happen in the year to come:
• Dedicate more time to blog posts regardless of how busy I think I am.
• Pull off three—count-em 3—crazy successful PopShop Markets with my two fabulous partners, Kelly and Ashley.
But for today, I'm super happy and very grateful to these peeps:
McMuffin: You give the most insightful advice and I so appreciate your encouragement to Lean In. Best.
Cash + Trump: You inspire to me get my hands dirty and make really awesome work.
Mom, Dad and Lolo: Thanks for always boosting my artistic self-esteem and making me feel like Picasso (without the blue period). I love brainstorming with you and the great ideas you come up with—even if I act like I'm not listening.
To my clients: You are so beyond wonderful. I love collaborating with you to bring your vision to life. Thank you for letting me do what I love.
Celebrate with me tonight by popping some bubbly!