September 27, 2012

No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed.

It's that time. McMuffin and I are trying to decide whether to upgrade Trump into a big (as in full size) boy bed or to transition both boys into sharing a room. I've heard some good cases being made as far as letting them share:

• It may help them sleep better (read: longer) knowing that they're not alone
• It's a great bonding experience even for a short time
• May help them to become less selfish (I wonder who they get that from?)

And might I add, rooms with two twin or bunk beds can be freaking adorable and super fun to decorate? Here's some evidence.

[ TWIN BEDS ]

[ BUNK BEDS ]
Yea, see those auto decals? They need to happen like yesterday. 

1 comment:

  1. I am in LOVE with the third picture down! So creative how they built the steps in on one side. Perfect for a small room.

    ReplyDelete