June 26, 2012

Sweet Invitations and Cupcake Flags

I put on my big girl pants, and have been patiently waiting to share these AED invitations and cupcake flags. I s'pose I could've taken the photos myself, but my clients are pro photographers so I figured they'd be worth the wait... and obvi, I was right on the money. Here are a few shots of the vintage-inspired engagement soirée for Mindi and Rich's son and daughter-in-law-to-be at The Brooklyn Artists Gym.

Guests of honor, Margaret & Jared, cutting one of the most beautiful cakes I've ever seen. 

If you want to see even more photos of this incredible engagement party and all the jazzy details, mosey on over to Photography by Verdi's blog. And definitely like them on Facebook! I do.


1 comment:

  1. Jared and MargaretJuly 10, 2012 at 3:13 PM

    The invitations were great and we loved the little details you put together! Thanks so much Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete