April 16, 2012

Vintage Schmintage.

I do love a good vintage find. And old-school bathing suits are stealing the scene this summer as framed art for a beach house or coastal themed room.


But why should "mature" suits have all the fun? I think a cute baby swimsuit could be super fun and much easier (and cheaper) to find in fun colors that are very "now" and compliment your home. I love these suits for both boys and girls for a pop of wall color!

 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I'd totally frame these cuties in a shadow box for our living room or playroom.


1 comment:

  1. I know it's embarrassing to say...but I'm probably not gonna look so good in sexy bikini,But I do have to wear something that allows me to go on the beach.So I found this: women's t shirt dress on a great online shop called Zaful.

    ReplyDelete