April 26, 2012

Lip Smacker.

A year ago on Sunday, I attended the most popular wedding in the world—well, technically I wasn’t invited. But! I was one of the million people waiting by the balcony at Buckingham Palace for the infamous first kiss as Prince and Princess. Yes, I was one those crazy Americans that jumped on plane to London eager to just be close during the royal wedding.

Being in London during the Royal Wedding is something indescribable. And as their one year anniversary approaches, and as I remember what an amazing experience it was, it leaves me wishing Prince Harry would find someone soon! There is no better excuse for a trip to London than a royal wedding. And I most definitely will be at the next one.

Here’s wishing my friends Will and Kate a Happy One Year Anniversary!

Cheerio!
Caryn

[Hello there! My name is Caryn and I am your guest blogger today. Some (my husband) may say I am a celebrity stalker. However, I like to think of it as finding out more about my friends.] 
 Photo by The Washington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment