image from Pinterest
It's really easy to get caught up in the momentum of starting a new business. Over the past few days I've had a chance to look back and savor all the milestones that were passed over the course of the year. And it all started with this blog. (Check out the first blog post here.)
If I've learned anything from McMuffin it's how to quantify things. So over the last twelve months Andrea Espach Design has:
• Launched a website
• Letterpress printed our very first custom wedding invitation suite
• After which designed EIGHT wedding invitation suites // FIVE letterpressed
• Became an LLC // Thanks Lenny!
• Designed a TON of custom logos, stationery, save-the-dates, and party and shower invitations
• Mini and large scale lookbooks for an amazing corporate client
• Have over 200 followers on the Facebook timeline (always appreciating more of course!)
• And this little project known as the Bach Bash Safety Slip has over 120 repins on Pinterest!
I know what lies ahead for the coming year (online store!) and I'm so excited for that. But for today, I'm super happy and very grateful to everyone who has helped me.
A special thank you to McMuffin (for understanding why I need to take photos in the morning—when the light is just right—instead of getting the boys ready for school), my boys (for inspiring me, "helping" me take photos, and modeling for my favorite posts), my parents (in-laws included) and Miss Jessica for helping out with the boys when I've overextended myself, my sisters: Laura and Ali for being awesome and incredible references, my creative guest bloggers, supportive friends, and most of all my lovely, wonderful, incredible clients. Thank you so much for letting me do what I love to do. I majorly (not creepily) love you.