March 1, 2012

Desktop Décor.

News broke! (No, not about Snooki's pregnancy.) That Design Darling's shop is up and ready for... shopping! It took me less than 10 seconds to find 3 things I wanted. And before I knew it I was pressing the confirm button on my purchase. Here is the décor that will be gracing my desk in 5-7 business days.



1// Metallic Gold Lacquer Tray
2// Monogrammed Acrylic Business Card Holder
3// Hot Pink Matches

Now I just need business cards. You know what they say about the cobbler's shoes. Or is it the cobbler's children? Or his children's shoes? Yea, I think that's it.


3 comments:

  1. Andrea, thank you! Your support means the world to me. And I'm thrilled to discover your beautiful blog! When I'm ready to design more elaborate packaging, I'll know who to call :) Thanks again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete