February 28, 2012

New Edition.

It's time to freshen up the house with a few new pieces of art. (To go with all the fresh new plants I bought = future post.) Here's what I've found.

by Jen Gotch
This perfectly reflects the chill little Trumpster.

Bought this for Li'l G, our newest potty user!


by Laura Berman
And THIS would work anywhere. I. LOVE. THESE. COLORS.

And since some of you may have been anticipating a little Bobby Brown action with that blog title... I wouldn't dare disappoint. Break it down now.

This past weekend my parents were in town and my sister spent some QT with us too. Here are a couple shots of our Monday Night Dinner—Fairfield Edition. (Some of you might know about my family's long standing tradition to go to my Nonna's house, in Rochester, New York, every Monday night. I really REALLY miss it. So this was a nice treat.)




Reminder: We're only 8 likes away from 200 on facebook. Be a sweet little muffin and click on my name below to take you to the page. Please and thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment