February 16, 2012

The Last Catwalk.

In honor of the last day of NYFW, I thought I'd share my top 5 looks of the incomparable Ralph Lauren. Also because he employs my sister and what's good for Ralph is good for her.

So here we go, countdown style:

FIVE
All photos via Style.com
I can picture this on Kate Hudson. A little bit glam a little bit rock-n-roll. Would have looked better on a blonde. Just saying.

 FOUR
I crushed the sweater vest back in my uniform high school days. This is a much better version.

THREE
BONKERS Art Deco-esque gown. Wowzahs!

 TWO

Everything head to toe is perfect. Earings, top, pleated leather (WHAT?!), sandals, clutch... even makeup.

 ONE

Are choker necklaces coming back? I loved those circa 1990. I am dying over these leather sleeves. Super foxy.

One last thought: Does RL use older models? You know, all of the age of 20? Because while they're all rail thin, they have a more mature look about them. Just curious.


No comments:

Post a Comment