January 30, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up :: Day & Night

This weekend was full of family fun time—with the boys and with my Sister too.


G$ is #10! Well, they're all #10. 


Li'l G started his soccer program this weekend. He was so excited for it and had so much fun.
I am so proud of him!

Then Nanny & Poppy came over to watch the boys while McMuffin and I headed into the city for my Sister, Laura's boyfriend, Ryan's going away party. Did you get that?


Look at that rigatoni!


Oh and here are Ryan and Laura. 


Dyan and I getting fierce.


Harper, queen of social media and Lolo.



It's hard to leave the boys but it's so important to have Mommy/Daddy time. 

I'll be traveling this week for business but have a few posts ready to roll while I'm gone. You can look forward to a great idea for brides who need a little help in the mailing department and possibly a WIWOW Wedding Invitation. Fingers crossed. 


4 comments:

  1. I wish I was there to join in the fun. Looks like everyone had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed that almost every little soccer player has the nuber 10 on their jersey!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all 10 so they won't fight over numbers. Not especially easy to spot your kid though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! You're amazing. I can't believe you have 2 kids, you look 16!
    xxx
    D

    ReplyDelete