January 9, 2012

Nautical Nursery & Elizabeth Taylor

I received a request last week from Lauren, a fab Mom, (of a darling little lady and a baby boy in the oven) for some ideas for the following:

1. A sophisticated big-girl room

2. A nautical nursery for a baby boy
 
Here's what I found for a big girl's room:


I cannot even deal with the fabulosity of that Elizabeth Taylor painting. Incredible.

Then I found some shots of a big boy room, by Sam Allen Interiors, but thought some of the elements could translate to a nursery:




Found these watercolor prints that I need to order for my own little guy's room and they'd totally work for Lauren's new baby's room too.
These bad boys are from Etsy.

Dropping some fun news at the end of the week. Super exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment