October 26, 2011

What I'm Working on Wednesday: Equine Wedding Invitations

As promised here is a look at a Wedding Invitation I designed for a super cute bride and her a farrier fiancé. (Don't know what a farrier is? I did not—it's a person who puts horse shoes on horses. So cool.) Kate loved the look of another invitation I designed but wanted to incorporate her own colors, a belly band, and a horse shoe somehow. A few more tweaks later and this is what we came up with.









Kate and Seth are getting married in a venue that has the look and feel of a rustic barn with an elegant twist and her dress* is AH-MAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! I think these invitations set the tone for their wedding and I'm so glad to add another happy bride to the roster.

You know my home-girls at Spark hooked it up once again with gorgeous letterpress. I've said it before, I'll say it again: they complete me. 

Stay tuned for coordinating Thank You notes to round out this collection.

Andrea xx

*It's obviously a secret, but after the big day I'll share some pictures if Kate agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment