October 3, 2011

Fall Fabulosity.

I wasn't ready for Summer to end, but now that Fall is upon us I've decided to embrace it. What other choice do I really have? The one thing that has me pumped for the new season, especially now that I'm not on a juice cleanse anymore, is the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latté!


It just makes me so happy and cozy! 

Speaking of, a lot of people were interested in the juice cleanse and wanted to know what to expect. So, let's start with the end results which might sway you to do it rather than the hefty amount of willpower you need during it.

AFTER: 
• I have triple the amount of energy
• I lost seven pounds
• I only crave veggies
• I want to maintain all the good things that the cleanse did for my body

DURING:
• I wasn't hungry until the last 15 minutes before it was time for the next juice
• I went to bed early because I was hungry after my last juice of the day (6:30)
• Woke up feeling refreshed and energized to go to the gym at 5:30 am
• The lemonade, limeade, and cucumber juice were my favorites
• I kept planning what I would eat for breakfast on Saturday
• I made reservations at an awesome Italian restaurant for Saturday night
• I hired a babysitter for the kids so McMuffin and I could go to said Italian restaurant

But while at the most amazing Italian restaurant ever, I didn't want to blow all the hard work and sacrifice I made during the week, so I was good and ordered a salad to start. Then McMuffin and I shared the zucchini rollatini and my entrée was the Branzino over broccoli rabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment