September 30, 2011

Picture Pages.

Last week, I mentioned that we were having our family portrait taken over the weekend. Well, we already got the proofs back! So, I want to share a few of the fun photos that Misty Enright captured.

Now, the problem is choosing which one will grace the living room wall and Christmas cards and my desk...the list goes on. Here are a few of my favorites:



My Wild Boys. I love those little toes!


And I know how much my Mom likes a nice traditional family photo, so I thought we could squeeze some in just for her. Entrée meltdown.


This was as good as it got. Baby Trump throwing up his hands saying, "ENOUGH!" and poor Li'l G just wanting a cupcake.

We were so happy with Misty. They boys took to her immediately—especially G$ who turned into quite the little spotlight hog. I wonder who he gets that from? 


If you want to get a jump start on those holiday cards give her a jingle on the jangle. Then call me to drop those gorgeous photos into a beautiful card layout!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment