September 29, 2011

It's a GIRL!

You might not have known that we were expecting a new addition to our family but she arrived happy and healthy this past Tuesday! Without further ado:


I've been wanting this little Fiddle Leaf Fig tree for a while now. Big Brother Li'l G named her when he first laid eyes on her. He was a little scared at first but we're all adjusting well. 

I think we found a nice sunny spot for Livi next to the fireplace behind the leather club chair. 


Now all we need is a nice pot or basket to pop her into. Here are a few I like. Do you have a favorite?

Perfect Planters





Andrea xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete