June 30, 2011

Let's Get Stoned.

See what I did there? I made you think I was going to write about something taboo, when I'm really going to tell you about something else that's natural and will give you a more long-lasting high.

Rablabs, from designer Anna Rabinowicz makes a seriously GORG natural stone home collection. I love everything on their site—it should be called Rad-labs.


Pedra Coasters. $55 for 4


I love the azure, burnt orange and surprise, surprise...fuschia.



The Ita platter would be so perfect for charcuterie or cheese. I love it in natural. $70



Garra Bottle Stoppers are $29 a pop. Sounds like the perfect hostess gift to me.


If our bedside tables ever decide to come off backorder from Pottery Barn, this needs to be purchased in celebration. $85

And if you're starting to get really jealous of your house for 'rocking' all this gorgeousness.
Rablabs also makes this stunning necklace just for you. 


The Oro Necklace. $195
Go here to find a retailer near you.

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment