May 10, 2011

What I'm Working on Wednesday: Photography Logo Design

I know, I know, it's only Tuesday—but I couldn't wait, so I'm sharing one of my latest designs a day early. Lucky you!

After the beautiful photos Sophie took for the baby's Christening, we thought she deserved a brand make-over. Sophie wanted to keep her logo looking clean and classic. It also had to work as a watermark on her photos. So we decided on a crisp and clear font and soft but elegant colors: champagne and taupe.

Below is the extended logo followed by the abbreviated logo that doubles as a watermark.






Next is the masthead of her fabulous blog where you can check out her gorgeous photography. 



Last up is a peek at the watermark in action on a photos of G$ with two of his favorite things: cookies and cars.




To view more of these designs in action you should head over to Sophie's blog where she's watermarked some of her latest shots with the new logos. 

We're still working on her business cards, and I'll be sure to post those so you'll know just how to get in touch with her when you need a photographer for your next function or family photo. 

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment