April 18, 2011

Run Run Runner.

Like I've mentioned before, we bought our house last summer and have been making improvements to it in phases. Last summer, we had all the hard wood floors sanded, stained and sealed. The floor was a light yellow-ish color wood and we had it stained a darker walnut color.

BEFORE: (I wish I had a Pre-Before picture of the light colored floors and beige walls when we bought the house. In these next couple pictures we'd already painted the walls, trim and had the floors redone.)


A couple weeks ago, we had a runner installed on our staircase and upper hallway.




The hallway looks so much bigger now and feels a lot more cozy.

AFTER:





 These pictures remind me that I want to get a new frame for the wedding photo at the end of the hall.

FYI-the runner was ordered from, measured and installed through...wait for it...Home Depot! I was so impressed with what a great job they did! The rug is Puresque, Stay Strong, color: Rice Grain.

Happy Monday!

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment