April 25, 2011

Kitchen Makeover: Inspiration

McMuffin and I want to start renovating a few rooms in the house. This year we're deciding between renovating our kitchen or master suite bathroom. I will be happy with either, but after scoping out this glorious kitchen designed by Erika McPherson Powell at Urban Grace Interiors I'm kind of leaning towards the kitchen.

The polished nickel fixtures, lighting and drawer pulls are so shiny and happy.

 In love with green-gray cabinets and white marble countertops.

Backsplash tile = Bellissima! And do I spy a television over the range? Oh yea, baby.

This last pic is from a separate kitchen but I'm seriously freaking out over this wine fridge and wet bar. Necessity.

I have tons of pictures from the weekend of hosting our first holiday and all the house sprucing-up that went into it. Let's just say my Husband and my Dad are going through seashell shock after what a certain chandelier put them through. Ha. I'll share photos later in the week.

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment