April 11, 2011

Feeling Knotty.

Nautical-wear is huge again this Spring and Summer and while I love stripes and top-siders I thought some unexpected (but still sea-worthy) accessories would keep the look from getting too costumey. Check out these necklaces, bracelets, headbands and even belts from Accessories by ASH.


Love the Black Knotz Belt. Such a cute statement piece.


These are like a friendship bracelet's cooler big sister.


 Left: My favorite = The Big & Bold Knotz Necklace
Right: Why should daytime have all the nautical fun? The Silver Stud Tangled Necklace lends itself to a chic night-time look.

While I'm feeling boaty and beachy I want to show you the tie-dye pillows I ordered over the weekend for our living room.


So pumped for this 75 degree weather we're getting today. Yippy!

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment