April 14, 2011

Fancy Dancer.

My pride and joy when I was 10 years old was my Fancy Dancer bike. It had a white pleather banana seat, the colors on the frame faded from white to fuschia and had butterfly decals on it. Of course I pimped it out with streamers, a bell AND horn (safety first), basket with plastic daisies, and those neon beads that you pop on the spokes to make 'music' while you ride. Yea, it was pretty sweet. 

Last Summer, my Dad donated the Fancy Dancer to a church Tag Sale. Crushed.  

So now I'm in the market for a new bike. I don't need a crazy mountain bike, road bike or hybrid with all those gears—I don't even know how to use them. I just want a bike that looks cute, where I can put a basket, bell, and maybe tow one of those baby carts for the little guys. I found these























I am totally digging this last one with the cheetah-print seat and black streamers.
And I found the perfect accessory for it:






































Uh-mazing.

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment