March 30, 2011

What I'm Working On Wednesday: Bridal Shower Invites

Wedding season is almost upon us and with that brings wedding showers, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and rehearsal dinners. Today, I'm going to give you a sneak peek at a shower invitation I'm designing for a bridal shower in upstate New York. 

The bride's color for her wedding is red but I wanted to do a summery spin on it for the shower. I chose a honeysuckle color for the flourish on white paper for the invite and registry card and then chose  peacock envelopes for a fun pop of color to keep it feeling bright and fresh. 


Envelopes can be found at Paper Source

Andrea xx

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous I love the design

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, AO (AE!) I love it! What a great lookin' blog, Lady! I hope this is all practice for my baby shower/wedding invites! ahahah!
    Love you and MISS YOU to bits!!!

    Kiss all the boys for me!
    xoxo
    D

    ReplyDelete