March 31, 2011

Mr. Perfect: Springing into Action

In a few weeks my parents are coming to visit for a week. This is very exciting because my Dad is the handiest and most creative person I know. (We like to call him Mr. Perfect.) Anyway, he asked me to line up some jobs for him to work on while he's here and this is where I thought he could start.

Last year, McMuffin and I purchased our first home (see below) and right before we closed on the house, the previous owners painted the entire thing beige. Cute trim? Gone. Accent colors on shutters and garage door? Gone. Everything about the house exterior is now beige. And being the artist that I am—I need some color, dammit. Below is my plan for phase 1 of sprucing up the exterior of our house.




























The top left photo is our house before the previous owners made it blah. 
The photo to the right of that is exactly the pop of color we need for our front door. Photo by This Pretty Space.


Dad will be here in a few weeks and I'll be sure to post some pictures of our progress along the way.

Andrea xx

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You scare me. The weekend checklist is bad enough. Now you've got a color coded, project outline!

    ReplyDelete